Are you a Joyful Being?
Take the short quiz below to see if you would like to join our community of Joyful Beings.
- Do you create as much joy for yourself and others as possible?
- Do you create as much peace as possible within yourself and between you and others?
- Do you love yourself and others as much and as often as possible?
- Do you have compassion for the suffering of yourself and others and seek to reduce suffering and give comfort?
- Do you seek wisdom as more valuable than comfort, material possession, or power?
- Do you have tolerance for all people, races, beliefs, and lifestyles?
- Do you respect beauty and seek to increase and protect it?
- Do you support and encourage good health?
- Do you love the earth and seek to protect our earth and live sustainably?
- Is your greatest desire and intention to find your individual gifts and give them for the good of all people?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you would really
in our Joyful Being community. In fact we may be the type of community you are
looking for and because of our openness, the only community many of you would feel
you could join and still maintain your personal integrity. The only way you would not enjoy
our community would be if you answered no to all the above questions.
So come on in,
meet some great people and make a difference in your local community and the world.
Join Us Today!
Welcome to the Joyful Being website and community. Please feel free to explore our unique approach to creating local communities where you have the opportunity to feel alive and connected. Learn more about us.
The most valuable resource for community development is not oil, money, political strength, ideology. The most valuable resource for a community is an individual connected to and living from their heart and soul. Living as an individual from your heart and soul is Joyful Being. Everyone has a thread that connects them to their heart, soul, or deeper self. That is why we encourage individuals to find their individual path by exploring our multiple shared interest groups. Our purpose is to build a different experience of community by enabling and empowering the individual path. Help us co-create communities organized around seeking Joyful Being.
Women as Leaders
Pulling Together to Secure Harmony on Earth
Since 2005, the power of media images has been stretching our collective imagination and changing the perception
of what is possible for young girls and women who dream of using their leadership skills to make our world a better place to live.
High heels, lively stepping across the presidential seal embedded in the carpet of the Oval Office, have been the subject of prime-time television dramas such as Commander in Chief, starring Gina Davis, and 24, featuring Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor. Although life didn't imitate art on January 20, half of the world's population inherited a new dream when the two-year campaign trial to the White House gave New York Senator Hillary Clinton an opportunity to showcase her political talents.
Article By Linda Sechrist, courtesy of Natural Awakenings of Atlanta
Read more starting on page 26 of this month's Natural Awakenings Magazine.